Hello, I am not going to be blogging on WordPress anymore. I will continue blogging, so if you still would like to follow me and receive my blog in your email visit: meritorresblogthoughts.com I blog about the same subject on there as I did here. I was submitting what I wrote on that blog to this blog. No difference just location. Thanks
Aweber: Everything You Need in an Email Campaign
Aweber Software is one of the best to use for any email campaign. An email campaign is necessary for any business. The service is available right now for $1. This software has many features to choose from. With this software, you are able to welcome your subscribers, answer prospects questions about your business, and create a sign up form for your website visitors to fill out. Aweber also has over 150 templates to create great-looking emails. They also have a RSS to email. With this feature, you can turn your latest blog posts to an email newsletter. They also have a customer service expert available to answer your questions when needed. Aweber also enables Twitter and Facebook integration. With this feature, you would be able to instantly send twitter followers a link to your newest emails. You will also be able to keep a record of past newsletters with the broadcast archive. Grow your list with an integrated sign-up form on the online version of your message. Pricing for over 500 subscribers is $19 dollars a month. See link http://www.aweber.com/396112
Facebook: Is it Right for Your Business
It is always important to research the opportunites within Facebook that are available for you company to use for promotion. It is also important to carefully consider the pros and cons of whether you should have a Facebook presence or not. Time needs to be considered when choosing Facebook as your social media platform. Make sure to always refer back to your objectives , and know your target market. Keep these tips in mind:
- Consider how much time you are able to spend working on you campaign and choose your activities wisely.
- Keep search engine optimization in mind when using a social media platform.
- Updates should include links back to your site and should include important keywords in the anchor text and text around the link.
- Your updates should include valuable content for your fans, but you should be boosting yourself, so your search engine score rises.
Fan pages and Facebook groups are indexed by the search engines. Facebook profiles are indexed, but for only for specific information, and this depends upon your personal private settings that you established. Also, there is a difference between personal profiles, and fan pages. Personal profiles are for personal use only, and are not meant for businesses. A fan page is created to promote businesses, public figures, sports teams and more. There are things to consider when you are deciding to create a fan page and if it is right for your business. Consider these:
- A fan page cannot be joined with a group or attend a event.
- You must have a strategy to build fans.
- Consider adding links to your fan page from your newsletter, email or website.
- After you have developed a fan base, direct them to your website.
- Use email marketing in order to develop your own database.
- Provide valuable content so your fans will tell others about you.
- Encourage participation and interact with your fan base.
- Send updates regularly with relevant information that helps you achieve your objectives.
- Use New feeds to your advantage.
Updates for on all of your pages of your campaign on Facebook should be done frequently, if not you will lose fans and most likely, lose business.
Social Media: The Strategy
In any social media program number one strategy should be is to listen. Social –media platforms are for people and not necessarily for companies. Social networks are making it easier for businesses to make money on a huge audience. Social Networking is becoming popular with businesses. Social-media platforms are meant for businesses that are not all about business. Social –media platforms will work for businesses that care about their customers and what their customers are thinking and saying about them. If you own a business, and you are going to use a social-media platform, such as, Facebook, or Twitter, you will be most successful if you do the following:
- Listen. How you listen to your customer when interacting with online will prove successful or unsuccessful for your business. Social Media should be about valuing your customer opinions and to learn from them. It is imperative that you make it a priority to listen and learn from your customers.
- You should monitor your social-media campaigns. You should collect, quantify, and learn what customers are saying about you online. The more you learn, the more you can strategically plan how you will entice your customer.
- Determine who is going to be responsible for your social media campaign, and who is going to be responsible for the day to day managing.
Strategically Placing Your Website Link
Throughout my recent research, I have found some information on how to strategically link your website with high traffic websites to boost sales and recognition. Susan Sweeney, author of 101 Ways to Promote Your Website, has written some awesome stuff about linking your site and more in this book.
It will become important for you to choose links to your site that will help you in your search engine ranking, and drive traffic to your website. These links should come from web pages, blogs, and other social media websites. Developing a link strategy is going to be one of the most critical elements of marketing on the internet. Coming up with a link strategy is time-consuming, but well worth the effort. Links are important because, if they are placed properly, they can really help increase traffic to your site.
The popular search engines use link popularity and relevancy for their ranking criteria. The more links that are associated with your website, the more popular it becomes. The more links you have to your website, can boost your placement with the search engines. Also, the more links to your site, the search engine spiders will be able to find you. Now how to go about strategically link your site:
- Link to every high-traffic site that is of interest to your target market
- Develop a strategy to find these sites and arrange your links.
- Start with the popular search engines
- Search your most relevant keywords
- Investigate the top sites for link possibilities
- Make a list of your most important keywords for your website using your master keyword list.
There are many more strategies she talks about. I recommend anyone who has a website, and needs help promoting it, to get this book. She also has a free course at http://www.susansweeney.com
Facebook can be used to get leads, but it is in the way you use it, is what matters. I watched a webinar training on some tips on how to use facebook to find the perfect prospect, and make a true connection. Using these tips will not yield instant results, but if it is done consistently, results will come.
1. Go to the search box and type in a famous persons name (such as Robert Kiyosawki)
2. Look at the comments, and do not just friend anyone. You want to find a person who is not argumentative, or seems angry. Read their comments carefully. If you like their comments, message them.
Do not message them about your business. Message them something like, “oh I read your comment, I really like it, and I hope we can connect.” Do not mention your business, because people do not like to be solicited. The more connections you make, the more others get to know you, and trust you, eventually they will come to you and ask to join you in whatever it is your are doing.
3. To search for a perfect prospect(I do not think there is such a thing as perfect) but, when you are reading the comments, you do not want to respond to somebody with a really long comment. Look for people whos comments seem to indicate that they are open minded.
4. Send each prospect an individual message.
5. Use their name . Ask them what they do. In order to do business, you need to get them on the phone, when they are ready to really make that connection. Always establish the relationship first.
Your goal is to make them curious and you want them to open up to you. Very important****** Never send links, unless you are asked. This puts people off….